1. Get the inside story on HOT opportunities with HOT clients: Staffing agencies like HH Staffing work with a variety of clients. Many businesses turn to staffing agencies to fill particular openings and never advertise the opening themselves. Some of these positions are temporary only and others are temp-to-perm positions.
2. Save your precious time: Staffing agencies specialize in particular position types, areas, industries, or even companies. Thus, they know the job market and know the cultures on the companies for which they are recruiting. HH Staffing specializes in Property Management, Light Industrial, Office Professional and Finance. We are experts in these industries covering Orlando, Sarasota, Fort Lauderdale and Tampa Florida.
3. Combine flexibility and work in the same wonderful sentence: If you are looking for time to live your life while still making financial ends meet, working with a staffing agency could be the best career move you ever make. Staffing agencies place you in part-time or contract work that fits your lifestyle. Maybe you want to take a trip to Africa for a month or you need the summers off to spend time with your beloved kids.
4. Absolutely free training: Temporary workers receive free training from staffing agencies to boost their skills and become more marketable for further assignments. This is a great way to boost your knowledge and experience before looking for a permanent opportunity.
6. Never get bored: As an employee of a staffing agency, you get to select the short-term assignments you want to take. You get the opportunity to work in a variety of industries and with different people on numerous projects and tasks. The opportunities are endless.
7. Go from temp to perm: According to the American Staffing Association, about 75 percent of temporary and contract employees move on to permanent jobs. Thus, a temp job can be a great way to try out a company’s culture.
Need more information about HH Staffing? Check out our website at www.hhstaffingservices.com. Wondering if you qualify? Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know you are interested in some temporary opportunities….we are happy to do a skills match assessment and find out where you best fit in! 24/7 check out our job openings on our website under the job seekers heading. Click on available openings and surf through our many openings which are updated daily!
WE ARE SOCIAL – BE SOCIAL WITH US! Join us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter. We would love to hear from you! www.hhstaffingservices.com